LEARN MORE ABOUT MISSISSIPPI’S EXPUNGEMENT LAWS AND FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY FOR A RECORD EXPUNGEMENT!
The Mississippi Center for Justice’s Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow and Delta State University’s AmeriCorps*VISTA Program presents an
October 12, 2015
G.W. Henderson Recreation Center
1165 Abbay Drive
Tunica, Mississippi 38676
Services include the application and preparation of eligible STATE offenses that occurred in MISSISSIPPI for individuals who are being denied employment because of their criminal record.
To receive assistance, you MUST bring the following to the Clinic:
- A copy of your criminal history report/rap sheet/background check
- For misdemeanor expungements, a copy of the ABSTRACT OF COURT RECORD related to the offense(s) to be expunged that contains your date of arrest and arresting agency
- For felony expungements, a copy of your SENTENCING ORDER that contains you date of arrest and the arresting agency
- For dismissals and all other matters, an ORDER OF DISMISSAL/ NOLLE PROSEQUE/NO BILL/NON ADJUDICATION that contains your date of arrest and the arresting agency
- Proof that all terms and conditions of your sentence are completed